Levittown Water Heater Repair & Installation
Bucks County’s Reliable Plumbing Experts
Does your water heater require repairs? Is it time for a new unit? J&M Plumbing & Drain Cleaning is the company to turn to for the best solution. Our Levittown water heater experts are fully licensed and highly trained.
We have extensive experience installing and repairing a variety of systems, including:
- Traditional water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Solar water heaters
When is it Time to Replace My Water Heater?
Knowing when it's time to stop paying for repairs and install a new unit can be tricky, but it can also save you a lot of money. No water heater lasts forever, and while a new water heater is more expensive in the short term, at a certain point the cost of repairing it over and over will dwarf that figure and end up costing you more money than its worth. Some of the key signs to look out for include:
- The age of your water heater: Water heaters generally last 10-20 years, and once you hit that decade mark it's time to seriously consider an upgrade. Not only will it break down far less often, newer units are considerably more energy efficient and can save you money on every utility bill.
- Rust-colored water: If you notice a brown or reddish tint to water coming out of your faucets, then there's a good chance your water heater tank is rusting. Not only is this unhealthy to drink, it can quickly lead to a leaking water heater.
- Lack of hot water: If you're struggling to get enough hot water to come out of your faucets for even a single shower, then it's likely that your water heater is starting to fail and needs a replacement.
- The cost of repairs: A general rule to keep in mind is that if the cost of repairs is at least half the cost of a new unit, you should seriously consider just installing a new water heater rather than paying to repair your old and breaking down unit.
We offer free quotes and upfront pricing! Call (215) 987-4607 today to get started.
Professional Water Heater Repair in Bucks County
Several daily tasks require an on-demand supply of hot water, such as showering, washing dishes, and doing laundry. When you do not have hot water, it can cause a significant inconvenience to your life.
Our expert plumbers are standing by to get your water heater repaired quickly and effectively. No matter what issues your system is having, if it is fixable, we will mend it.
We handle all types of water heater problems, including:
- No hot water
- Not enough hot water
- Smelly water
- Leaking tanks
- Noisy tanks
- Thermostat issues
Water Heater Installations
Typically, a traditional water heater will last for 8 to 12 years. The lifespan varies depending on the type of unit, water quality, maintenance schedule, and whether or not it was installed properly.
When it comes time to replace your water heater, depend on J&M Plumbing & Drain Cleaning to get the job done right. We will help you find a system that has the appropriate size and efficiency for your space. Then we will make sure that it gets installed correctly to ensure maximum performance and longevity.
Wonderful experience from start to finish.- Anne W.
Prompt & Pleasant- Robert D.
Great Service- Connie G.
So quick!- Cathy S.
Happy with the price and service.- John P.